Weber Knapp Blog Motion Control Engineering, Manufacturing Resources, and Articles
- Office Furniture and Workplace Posture and Ergonomicsby Weber Knapp on September 24, 2021 at 2:34 pm
The importance of office furniture in terms of workplace posture and ergonomics is becoming more apparent than ever.
- Ergonomic Essentials in Hub-and-Spoke Modelby Weber Knapp on August 31, 2021 at 2:21 pm
In the height of pandemic-related restrictions and work-from-home requirements ended, employees got used to the flexibility of working from home or on the road. Now, many businesses are considering the hub-and-spoke model to allow for multiple satellite offices to suit their employee’s needs.
- Great Benefits of Computer Carts on Wheels for Hospitalsby Weber Knapp on August 24, 2021 at 2:42 pm
The way health care is delivered in hospitals is changing. Yet every medical center must still meet the same standards of exceptional care.
- Hotel Ergonomics & Furniture Design Trends for 2022by Weber Knapp on August 17, 2021 at 2:22 pm
With lighter COVID restrictions and an increase in travel, more people will be working from hotels. Is your business prepared to meet their needs for space, privacy, and ergonomic workspaces? Remote workers are looking for spaces that are ergonomic, easy to clean, and spacious. As 2022 inches closer, is your hotel in line with new hotel ergonomics and furniture design trends?
- Is an Ergonomic Mouse Tray Worth the Office's Cheese?by Weber Knapp on August 3, 2021 at 1:45 pm
Have you created a healthy workplace for your employees? The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) advocates for a workplace that promotes good posture through ergonomic office furniture and equipment. Good posture leads to more productive employees with fewer aches and pains, healthier bodies, and fewer sick days.
- 7 Ideas for Wall-Mounted Furniture Systems That Save Spaceby Weber Knapp on July 8, 2021 at 2:30 pm
One of the goals when improving a living or commercial space design is to save space while adding functionality and flair. It’s quite the challenge to balance ergonomics, functionality, convenience, and comfort while saving space.
- Office Hot Desking Tips for Ergonomic Workstationsby Weber Knapp on June 23, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Are you looking for office furniture that can serve multiple people of all sizes, at all times of the day? Hot desking (aka “hoteling”) is a growing trend that allows business owners or office managers to reduce overhead by not letting desks sit idle. Instead, employees reserve a desk as needed for their in-office days.
- The Best Ergonomic Keyboard Tray for an Ergonomic Workplaceby Weber Knapp on June 15, 2021 at 1:18 pm
Do your employees spend a lot of time at their computers? At this point, who doesn’t?
- What Are Restaurant/Bar Countertop Hinges? How Do They Work?by Weber Knapp on June 9, 2021 at 12:49 pm
Lift assists for bar and countertop openings are essential features in modern taverns, kitchens, and restaurants. Beyond just looking cool, they have many functional purposes.
- Outdoor Ergonomic Workspace Design Ideas for a Post-COVID Worldby Weber Knapp on May 12, 2021 at 5:30 pm
After a year-plus of being cooped up indoors due to the coronavirus, both customers and employees have been anxious to spend as much time as possible outdoors. They’d probably enjoy just sprawling anywhere outdoors in public simply because they finally can. However, you'll still want to provide ergonomic furniture and equipment for their long-term health and comfort.